natgeotv.com/activate – How to Activate Nat Go TV Online :
Nat Geo TV is also known as National Geographic is a very popular pay-TV channel in America. This television network is jointly owned by Walt Disney and the national geographic society. If you love to watch science culture, history, technology, and documentary then this is the best place for you. Using the Nat Geo TV activation link you can string the Nat Geo app on popular media players like Xbox 360, Xbox 1, Smart TV, Apple TV, and Roku media player. You can get free access to full episodes of Nat Geo TV shows. To watch the National Geographic TV content, you need to subscribe to a Cable TV service provider. Let’s jump to the activation guide of Nat Geo TV on various media player devices.
Instructions to activate Nat Geo TV on Roku player:
- To begin with, the process connects your Television and media player with a stable internet connection. Choose the activate option and click on Nat Geo TV.
- Now at this stage, you have to copy the activation code displayed on your TV screen.
- Open a new tab to visit natgeotv.com/activate from your PC or Smartphone.
- Sign in to your Nat Geo TV user account.
- Enter your Roku activation code in the required field and select your Television provider.
- Open a new tab again and access the link natgeotv.com/activate.
- You will be redirected to natgeotv.com/activate
- Now enter your Roku activation code for Nat Geo TV in the space provided and click on the Continue button.
- Wait for a while, Nat Geo TV will be linked with your Roku device shortly.
Instructions to activate Nat Geo TV on Smart TV:
- Connect the TV with internet to browse the link natgeotv.com/activate
- After visiting the activation page input the activation code in the blank space which you have got while creating a national geographic TV account. If you don’t have a Nat Geo user account then create it first.
- Once you have entered the code you can easily access the Nat Geo TV on your Smart TV.
Instructions to activate Nat Geo TV on Apple TV:
We have provided the easy steps of activating Nat Geo TV on your Apple device.
- Start the process by switching on your Apple TV and browsing the Apple store to find the Nat Geo TV app.
- Download the Nat Geo TV app on your device.
- After installing Nat Geo TV you will be able to view a setting icon on the top of your screen.
- Go to the setting option and click on the activate user option.
- After clicking on the activate user option you will get the activation code on your TV screen. Thus make sure to note down the code.
- Open a new tab in your PC or mobile browser and browse the URL: natgeotv.com/activate which will redirect you to natgeotv.com/activate
- To complete the further process enter the provided code in the blank space of this new web page.
- Press the submit option and wait for some time. After that, you will be able to enjoy Nat Geo TV content on your Apple TV.
Instructions to activate Nat Geo TV on Xbox:
- Start the Xbox device and navigate to the apps store to perform a search for the Nat Geo TV app.
- Download the Nat Geo TV application on your Xbox device.
- After downloading, launch the app.
- Make sure that your Xbox device and mobile device are connected to a similar network.
- Click on activate the option and copy the unique code visible on your screen.
- Access the link: natgeotv.com/activate from your phone browser.
- At this point, you are required to log in or register into the app.
- Access the URL: nationalgeographic.com/activate again from your phone and submit the activation code shown on your Xbox device.
- Very soon you will be able to open your preferred Nat Geo shows on any Xbox device.
Contact details of National Geographic TV:
Phone number: (833) 866-0769
Email address: email@example.com
The National Geographic Museum & Headquarters,
1145 17th Street, NW
Washington DC 20036