How to activate CTV Canada:
CTV Canada is a CTV television network that is very popular in Canada. CTV airs many entertainment shows, news programs, and sports events. CTV Canada can be watched only with a TV subscription. If you don’t have a cable TV subscription then you have to subscribe to it first to activate the CTV app. You can download it easily on your Smart TV.
This article will guide to activate your CTV on various devices.
How to activate CTV for Smart TV?
- Go to the Android TV home screen and scroll to the Apps section.
- Search the CTV app through the Google play store application.
- You must set Google play store to the Canadian store to locate CTV while searching.
- Select the CTV app from search results and install it.
- Launch the app on your smart TV
- Click the sign-in Button in the Account Management section.
- Copy the activation code from the screen and open the link ctv.ca/activate using a web browser.
- Sign in to your cable service provider.
- Enter the code displayed in the app.
- You will be able to see a success message on your browser if you have entered the correct credentials.
How to activate CTV on Amazon Firestick?
- Go to the main menu on Firestick to search the CTV news app.
- Select the app and click on the get it option to download it on your device.
- Launch the CTV app and click the sign-in option under the Accounts management section.
- Get the activation code displayed in the app.
- Using a web browser, open the link: ctv.ca/activate
- Sign in to your cable provider and enter the code.
- Finally, you will see a success message on your browser.
How to activate CTV for Apple TV?
- Go to the app store on your Apple TV.
- Browse for the CTV News apps.
- Click on the get button and install the app.
- Launch the app on your Apple TV.
- Choose the sign-in option from the Navigation bar.
- You will receive an activation code.
- Now visit the URL: ctv.ca/activate
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen.
- Sign in to your cable provider and enter the login credentials.
- A success message will appear on your browser, which means you can start streaming videos on CTV.
How to activate CTV on your Roku device?
- Click the home button on your Roku remote.
- Go to the channel store by selecting the streaming channel.
- Search for CTV new and choose the add channel option to download it on your device.
- After installation, click on the CTV news channel on the home screen.
- Sign in to the account and copy the activation code.
- Open the URL: ctv.ca/activate
- Select your cable TV provider and enter the activation code.
- A success message will be displayed on your browser screen.
- Restart your Roku device and enjoy watching CTV news.
Also Read: Global TV Activate Online
How to fix your CTV if it is not working?
Follow the steps to fix your CTV:
- The first thing you need to do is uninstall your CTV app and install it again.
- Now change the plugin of your web browser if it is not working properly.
- Make sure you have entered the login credentials correctly.
- Check your network connection.
Customer support: (416) 384-5000
CTV help email: email@example.com
P.O Box 9, station ‘0’,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada