The procedure of activating UK TV on streaming devices:
UKTV is a popular British multi-channel streaming service owned by BBC Studios. This media service is a collaboration between BBC AND Thames Television. UKTV is one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. To avail of the UKTV streaming services register on the UKTV website and subscribe to a plan that suits your budget. In this blog, you will get to know how to activate UKTV on various devices.
Pre-requisites for UKTV play App:
- UKTV User account.
- UKTV App installed in your smart TV.
- Smartphone or PC connected with Internet.
How to register for a UKTV play account?
- UKTV play app is compatible with Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Fire TV, Android, and ios. But you need to create a UKTV play account for streaming on your device.
- You must connect your device with a stable internet connection.
- Open the UKTV streaming app on your device.
- Click on the app store to locate the app.
- Find the UKTV streaming app using the search bar.
- Click download to install the app.
- Launch the UKTV streaming app.
- Now you have to enter your UKTV account details to gain access to your subscription plan.
- Press, the continue button to finish the login process.
- Now you will be able to view an activation code. Note down it somewhere.
- Visit www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate from your mobile or PC browser.
- You have to enter the login details once again so that the system can verify that both accounts are similar.
- Log in to your account and click the continue button
- A new webpage will appear on your screen where you have to submit the activation code.
- Click on the continue option.
After completing this process you will see a success message on your device screen. Now refresh your screen to access all the available content.
How to activate UKTV play app on your Apple TV?
Read the steps below to activate UKTV play on Apple TV.
- Turn on your device and go to the app store.
- Look for UKTV play the app in the search field.
- Right-click on the app and choose the Get Install option.
- Once you have downloaded the app, open it on your Apple TV.
- Now, log in using your account credentials.
- Browse the link www.uktvplay.co.uk/activate from your smartphone.
- Copy the activation code.
- Sign in to your UKTV account.
- Type the activation code and sign in to your TV user account.
How to activate UKTV play app on your Roku device?
Follow the steps below to activate UKTV play on Roku.
- Tap the home button on your Roku device remote.
- Take your cursor to the streaming channels option and click on it.
- Select the Roku Channel Store and search UKTV play app.
- Select the correct app and press the add channel button.
- Now you can download the app on your device.
- Run the application and sign in with your account details.
- Get the activation code from your screen
- Visitwww.uktvplay.co.uk/activate from a browser of any other device.
- Log in to your UKTV user account.
- Enter the code you got on your screen.
- Sign in on the TV option.
Also Read: Activate Cartoon Network on your Devices
How to activate UKTV play app on your Amazon Firestick?
Given below is the guide to activate UKTV play on Fire TV.
- Visit the app store.
- Find the UKTV play the app in the app store.
- Select the app from the search list.
- Click on the Get button to install the app.
- Once installed, open the app on your fire TV.
- Sign in with your account details.
- Copy the activation code from your screen.
- Go to co.uk/activate from your mobile/PC browser.
- Sign in again with UKTV play TV account on your mobile device.
- Submit the code and log in to your TV option.
How to activate UKTV play app on Chromecast?
- To activate UKTV play on Chromecast you must connect your smartphone and smart TV with the same Wi-fi.
- Open your Mobile App store.
- Download the UKTV play app and Google Home app both.
- Now, launch the UKTV play app and sign in to your account.
- Select any content of your choice you want to watch.
- Press the cast option.
- It will start scanning the available Chromecast devices.
- Choose your device and enjoy watching UKTV play content on your smart TV.
Phone number: 01443 508 065
UKTV, PO BOX 6996,
CARDIFF, CF15 5DS.