How to activate your A&E TV Account?
A&E TV is an American Entertainment cable network that features documentaries, fine arts, educational entertainment, and drama. It was started in the year 1984 and is owned by A&E Networks. In the present day, it has more than 95 million subscribers in America. A&E TV is compatible with many streaming devices, mobile devices, and Smart TVs. But it works best with a Roku device.
So, let’s have a look at the activation process of A&E TV on various devices.
Connect A&E TV with Roku TV:
Follow the steps below to connect A&E TV with your Roku device.
- Boot up your Roku device and link it with high-speed internet.
- Now navigate to the channel store.
- From the channel store, go to the “Movies & TV” section.
- You can locate the A&E app by using the search option.
- If you get the accurate application then download the channel app.
- Then move to my channels and start the A&E app.
- Copy the emerging unique digit code for activation.
- Open www.aetv.com/activate from another gadget.
- Choose the Roku name appearing on the screen in the device list.
- Then select your Cable TV provider from the drop-down menu.
- Input the A&E TV activation code.
- Verify your subscription by clicking on submit button.
- You are required to submit your pay-TV provider’s account details to log in to the account.
- Restore the page to stream A&E TV content.
Connect A&E TV on Fire TV:
- Navigate to the Apps section on your Fire TV.
- Go to the entertainment section and look for A&E App.
- Pick out the correct channel app to install.
- Launch A&E software.
- Note down the code of activation.
- Visit www.aetv.com/activate from the browser of your phone.
- Then choose the device and TV service provider.
- Fill up the code in the required field.
- Sign up to your pay-tv provider’s account and take pleasure in watching your preferred shows.
Also Read: Netflix Activation Guide Online
Connect A&E TV with Chromecast:
- For activation of A&E TV on Chromecast, you need to install the A&E TV app on your Android device.
- Ensure that you have linked your device and Chromecast on the same Wi-fi connection.
- You have to click the Cast option and choose your casting device.
- Once the cast button becomes active it will automatically change its color.
- You now open www.aetv.com/activate from your chrome browser.
- Click any video that you would love to watch and press the google cast option to enjoy watching A&E Content.
Connect A&E TV with Samsung TV:
- Samsung users are advised to press the smart hub button on their TV remote.
- Choose the apps section.
- Search for the A&E app under the app store.
- Download the A&E TV application.
- Start the progr5am on your TV to get the activation code.
- Browse the link:www.aetv.com/activate
- It’s time to choose your Samsung device and cable channel provider.
- Submit the required code and log in to the cable TV provider’s account to start streaming videos of A&E TV.
What are the alternative ways to watch A&E TV on your Roku device?
As we said earlier that Roku is the best device to watch A&E TV. It also allows you to watch the A&E channel using other streaming services. Some of which are as follows:
Using Philo you can stream A&E TV and watch more than 60 channels you can record your favorite shows and also watch on-demand videos or movies. The subscription to Philo starts at $20 and offers a seven-day free trial.
You can stream A&E on Fubo TV. It offers 30 hours of video recording and thousands of videos to watch. You can get the subscription by spending $55 per month with a one-week free trial.
Contact A&E TV:
Email address: email@example.com
A&E Television Networks, LLC
235 East 45th street
New York, NY 10017, USA