How to Log In into Amazon Synchrony Account :
SYNCHRONY BANK :
Synchrony Financial is a monetary service organization. The company has its headquarters settled in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The organization primarily offers its clients various financial products like promotional financing, different loyalty programs, industrial loans, and FDIC-approved customer savings financial products via Synchrony Bank which is a totally owned subsidiary of Synchrony Financial.
Presently, Synchrony is listed on the New York stock exchange as (SYF) and is a primary consumer financial services company providing personalized financial financing programs all across key industries within the market including travel, auto, health, retail, and home along with numerous award-winning customer banking products.
With over 6.5 million active accounts & over $139 billion revenue collections, the organization brings profound industry expertise, innovative financial solutions, and different digital experiences to develop & grow the success of every business they serve & the quality of life they touch every day. Synchrony Bank’s primary revenue activities are based on 3 (three) major sales platforms i.e. Payment Solutions, Retail Card, and Credit Card.
The organization has built good bonding with regional and national retailers, Medical Care service providers, manufacturers, and many more. Synchrony serves numerous partner locations all across the United States and Kannada and each one is important to them. The organization’s financial expertise key product areas like automotive, home, furniture, power products, electronics, apparel, jewelry, luxury, and numerous other retail including Health Care Services and many more.
Synchrony’s investments in modern technology all across various platforms like mobile, online, and in-store permits them to engage more customers anytime, & anywhere they need. The organization’s customer-friendly financial programs and modern technological tools strengthen the bonding between their business partners & their clients, driving growth, development, and opportunity all across the board.
Amazon.com, Incorporation is an American global technology-based organization established by Mr. Jeff Bezos, on 5th July 1994 from his home small garage in Bellevue, Washington, USA. It has its head office settled in Seattle, Washington, USA. The company primarily focuses on Digital Streaming, Artificial Intelligence, E-commerce, and Cloud Computing, etc. Amazon has become one of the largest 5 (five) organizations within the United States, IT industry, along with Microsoft, Facebook, Google, & Apple. Presently, the organization has been acknowledged as “One of the Most Powerful & Influential Economic and Cultural forces Globally”, as well as the most valuable brand worldwide.
Primarily, Amazon started its journey as an online marketplace platform, for Books but slowly the organization had expanded itself watching the market demand to sell products like jewelry, video games, furniture, electronics, food, toys, software, apparel, and many more. In the year 2015, Amazon had surpassed Walmart by market capitalization, as the most valuable retailer within the United States. Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market in the year 2017, for US$13.4 billion, which significantly increased its footsteps as a physical retailer. And in 2018, the company introduces its 2 (two) day delivery services, known as “Amazon Prime”, which surpassed 100 million subscribers globally in no time.
Amazon Synchrony Card Login :
To get login for Amazon Synchrony, go through the below steps:
- Firstly, visit the main official website of Amazon
- You can also click on the link provided amazon.syf.com
- On the Amazon Synchrony website landing page, you will find the “Access Your Account”
- Here you have to put down your “User ID” and “Password” on the respective field.
- Now click on the “SECURE LOG IN” button below, to access your online account.
How to get Registered for the Amazon Synchrony Card Account :
To get Registered for the Amazon Synchrony Account, follow the underneath guidelines:
- Go to the landing page of the authoritative website of Amazon
- Here you will find & tap on the “Register” button link.
- Now on the next page, put down your “Account Number” and billing “Zip Code”.
- Then by tapping on the “Continue” button below and follow the on-screen guidelines to get Registered.
How to Apply for the Amazon Store Card on Amazon Synchrony Online Account:
To Apply for the Amazon Store Card on Amazon Synchrony Online Account, visit the website & click on the “APPLY” link on the landing page. On the next page, you will find the option of the “Apply Now” button for the Amazon Store Card.
How to Reset or Forgot User ID & Password for Amazon Synchrony Account:
To Reset or Forgot User ID & Password for Amazon Synchrony Account, go with the instructions stated below:
- Move on to the website of Amazon Synchrony landing page.
- Here you can find forgot my “User ID” or “Password” option, click on the tab as per your requirement.
- By tapping on forgot my “Use ID” option, on the next page you have to put on your “Account Number” and billing “Zip Code”. Afterward tap on the “Continue” button below and follow the screen prompted instructions.
- And by tapping on forgot my “Password” option, on the next page you have to put on your “User ID” and billing “Zip Code”. Afterward tap on the “Continue” button below and follow the screen prompted instructions.
Also Read : Manage your Discover Credit Card Online
All About Amazon Store Card:
Benefits & Advantages:
- Instantly upon approval of your Amazon Store Card, avail a $10 Amazon Gift Card.
- Utilizing the Amazon Store Card for shopping get 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) financing.
- Grab the advantage of purchasing approved products now & paying overdue time with equal monthly payments.
- There are No Annual fees to be charged.
- You can avail of Zero ($0) fraud liability, on unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Additionally, get protected from any kind of unauthorized charges.
- Join Amazon Prime and be an Amazon Prime Store Cardholder, to earn a 5% Cash Back on your every transaction at Amazon.com.
- Take the benefit of Promotional financing offers for Amazon.com Store Cardholders, you can buy your products now and make payment overdue time along with numerous promotional financing facilities.
- Now you can pay through equal monthly payments for shopping on Amazon.com, at a no-cost (0%) Annual Percentage Rate (APR) within the given financing period offer.
- On purchases or orders of $150 or above, get 6 equal monthly payments benefits.
- On your purchases or orders of $600 or above, avail of the facility of 12 equal monthly payments.
- On all approved product purchases or orders of $600 to $800 or above, you can pay through 24 equal monthly payments.
- To avoid paying interest on your transactions, please make your payment within the due date which is a minimum of 23 days after the closing of each billing cycle.
Rates & Interests:
- Annual Fee – No Fees ($0)
- Late Payment Fee – Up To $40
- APR for Purchases – 25.99% (Variable)
- Interest Charge (Minimum) – Not less the $1.50
Amazon Corporate Headquarters
410, Terry Ave. North, Seattle,
WA 98109 -5210, USA
Amazon Customer Care (Call): 1800 -3000 -9009 (24 hours, 7 days a week, and 365 days)
Synchrony Customer Service (Call): 1 -866 -419 -4096
Synchrony Manage & Open Your Account (Call): 1 -866 -226 -5638
Reference Link :