Boots eLearning Online Portal Login :
Boots has especially designed a web-based learning site, Boots eLearning Portal, for the employees working at Boots. It serves as an investment of Boots in improving the talents of all of the associates including temporary staff by training them. Though the eLearning site is dedicated to the registered Boots employees, it encourages the people from outside to join in the company and develops their career.
About Boots eLearning :
Boots is a leading pharmacy-based and beauty-led Retail Company in the UK. The main purpose of Boots eLearning is to deliver the best customer care and make you satisfied whenever you shop with the Boots as well as make Boots a great place to work. To achieve this goal of caring for customers and communities, the employees must have the right and high levels of skills, knowledge, and care. It will help them offer the very best healthcare advice and support to the customers. The professional experts provide Boots eLearning training with a range of online materials especially for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
How to Log In Boots eLearning Portal Online :
As an authorized Boots staff, you can access the Boots eLearning Login Portal from anywhere at any time through the internet. For the step-by-step guide to logging in to your Boots eLearning Online Account, open a web browser on your computer and follow the description mentioned below.
- Visit the official Boots eLearning Portal, www.bootslearning.co.uk
- Enter the required credential i.e. 8-digit username and password in the blanks provided for them.
- Check the “Show password” box if you want to ensure that you have typed them correctly.
- Click the “Log in” button after ensuring all the details you provided are valid.
Note that the username of your Boots eLearning Online Account is your Boots employee number and you must add preceding 0’s to make it up to eight digits if needed.
How to Reset Boots eLearning Online Portal Login Password :
Can’t access Boots eLearning Portal as you are unable to recall the login password? No problem, you can reset it and gain the access to your Boots eLearning Online Account again. To initiate the procedure, you have to
- Go to www.bootslearning.co.uk
- Click the “Forgotten your password?” link found on the left-hand side below the login section
- Enter your username which is your Boots staff number in the KIP- Password Recovery page.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be provided with a password resetting link with proper instructions in the email address linked to your Boots eLearning Online Portal Account. Use it to create a new password and return to logging in to the Boots eLearning Portal.
Also Read : MyHTSpace Account Login
How to Register for Boots eLearning Online Portal Login :
The Boots employees and eligible individuals who do not have an account for Boots eLearning Online Portal to log in can self-register for the service. To sign up for Boots eLearning, you will need to
- Go to Boots eLearning Online Portal at www.bootslearning.co.uk
- Click the “Register” link just below the ‘Forgotten your password?’ on the bottom left-hand side of the page.
- You will be directed to the ‘Self-Registration’ page to enter your information.
- First, you have to input your Boots account details i.e. Username (your Boots Employee Number), Email Address, and Confirm Email.
- Then create a password that can be easily remembered. Making the password memorable will help you as you will need it every time you log into the Boots eLearning system.
- Lastly, set the User Profile by entering your First Name and Last Name
- And hit the red “Submit” button once you are done.
Now with the registered Boots eLearning account, you can log in to the portal and access all the features, benefits, and learning content of this training system. It also helps you better at the time of contracting Boots helpdesk for additional assistance.
Contact Information :
Boots eLearning Customer Service Phone Number: 0345 609 0055
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org