Medicare Advantage eHealth Insurance Online Access :
eHealth makes it easy for eligible individuals for Medicare to find affordable and quality Medicare Advantage plans online. Medicare Advantage, also known as Medicare Part C, is an alternative way to receive Medical benefits for people with Medicare Part A and Part B. Sometimes it provides more benefits than the original Medicare.
Medicare, a federal health insurance program, provides health benefits to American citizens aged 65 and over and people with qualifying disabilities or illnesses. Medicare Advantage offers the same coverage as the original one through private insurance companies approved by Medicare instead of directly through the government. And most Medicare Advantage plans are offered to combine medical and part D prescription drug coverage and also coordinated with additional benefits like vision dental and hearing care.
How to Find Medicare Advantage Plan with eHealth Insurance Online :
eHealth provides Medicare Advantage Plans from numerous different health insurance companies so that you can get the plan that works best for you. To find, explore and compare Medicare Advantage plan online in your area using eHealth Insurance service without login you can,
- Visit www.thiscard800.com
- Enter your Zip Code in the Search bar in the middle of the page.
- Click the “View Plans” button to see Medicare Advantage Plans from the insurance companies in your area.
Once you are enrolled in the above-mentioned eHealth Insurance portal, you can compare Medicare Insurance plan prices, prescription drug costs, and find a better premium for these plans.
Note that eHealth is not an insurance company. It just shows the Medicare plans that are available where you live. The company is also not affiliated with or acting on behalf of any government agency including Medicare.
eHealth Insurance Login :
eHealth Insurance offers more than 5000 Medicare Insurance plans including doctors, hospitals, Rx drugs, dental, vision, and fitness on a Monthly plan premium basis regardless of health and income. If you are an eHealth customer, you can log in to your eHealth account online to have more Medicare as well as other health insurance plan options.
- Go to the main eHealth Insurance website www.ehealthinsurance.com
- Click on the “Sign In” link located at the top right of the page, or directly go to the www.ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/core/login page.
- Enter your eHealth associated Email Address and Password in their fields
- Select the “Remember me on this computer” checkbox if you would like to use the feature for quick login in the future.
- Click the “Sign In” button below to enter into your eHealth Insurance Online Account.
Do not remember your eHealth Insurance login password? Click the “Forgot email or password?” link under the Sign-In button and enter the Email Address registered with your eHealth Insurance Online Account. eHealth will send you the required instructions to reset your eHealth password for online access.
If you have been forgotten your eHealth Insurance Online Account Email Address also, you will need to contact an eHealth customer service representative for assistance.
Also Read : Guide to Access Free Credit Report Account
How to Create eHealth Insurance Online Account :
The new customers who are new to eHealth Insurance can set an account for their eHealth Insurance Online Access. To register with eHealth Insurance and create an Online Account, you can
- Visit the same eHealth Insurance Account Sign-In webpage, www.ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/core/login
- Use the “Create an Account” link found at the top of the login section
- Provide a valid Email Address and confirm it by re-entering.
- Create 8-20 characters long Password containing uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
- The checkbox of sending you rate updates, coverage advice, and comparisons as the market changes will be selected by default. Uncheck if you want.
- Hit the “Create Account” button.
Now you can log in to your eHealth Insurance online account to have more Medicare Plan options like Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Supplement plans, Medicare Prescription Drug plans, etc.
Contact Information :
eHealth Insurance Medicare Advantage Agent Phone Number: 855-942-0756
eHealth Insurance General Customer Service Number: 855-977-8791