American Airlines Employee Login
American Airlines provides its employees a safe and secure online login portal to access their work accounts online. And get all their job-related information like schedules, wages, perks, and benefits as well as access personalized service in just a few clicks. The site is accessible for all the authorized American Airlines employees, retirees, contractors, and certain other individuals who do business with the company.
American Airlines Employee Login Guidelines
Accessing the American Airlines Employee Online Account is very easy and simple and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week. If you are an American Airlines Employee or an authorized person, you can log in to American Airlines through this site. To get started with the login process, keep your AA User ID and Password that American would have provided you previously. Then, you can
- Visit the American Airlines Employee Login Portal at faportal.aa.com
- Enter your AA ID and Password in their respective fields located in the middle of the page.
- Click the “Login” button to enter into the system.
By logging in, you can access all the tools, features, and resources available within your American Airlines Employee Online Account to manage your work-life better.
How to Reset American Airlines Employee Login Account Password
The American Airlines employees or authorized users can change the login password of their online account if they lost or forgot the info. By resetting the password of your American Airlines Employee Online Account, you can
- Open the American Airlines Employee Login site, faportal.aa.com
- Click the “Forgot Password?” link from the login section.
- Input your 8-digit American Airlines User ID in the User Login field. Add leading zeros if required to make the ID 8 digits.
- Click the “Next” button to identify yourself.
- Answer the challenge questions correctly you set up previously.
If your answers match with the data American Airlines has in their system on your file, they will send you a password resetting link or a temporary password in your email. Using it, create a new password for your American Airlines Employee Online Account to regain your login.
Also, to protect your privacy and secure your information you should always log out of your American Airlines Employee Online Account.
How to Register for American Airlines Employee Login Account
The new employees and the assigned users who are first-time need to register on this site and establish their online accounts. For the First Time User registration to create your AA Employee Online Account, you have to
- Go to faportal.aa.com
- Select the “First time user?” link under the login button then press Register Now.
- On the Identity Self Service page, enter your American Airlines User ID which is your Employee Number or Contractor Number.
- Click on the “Submit” button for verification.
Follow the instructions on your screen and take the necessary steps providing the required details to set up your American Airlines Employee Online Account.
As an authorized user, you can access this site from both American computers including Jet sets and non-American Airlines computers. If you use an in-network device, American Airlines may monitor your activities on this site including internet links without prior notice.
American Airlines Employee Benefits & Perks
- Health benefits cover medical, prescription, dental, vision, and more from day one of employment
- Virtual doctor visits, expert second opinion, as well as benefits navigator services
- Travel privileges across the American Airlines global network for including family and friends
- 401 (k) program upon hire and based on the workgroup
- Employer contribution after one year
- Additional benefits, offers, discounts, and more
- Various well-being programs with the right tools, resources, and support to help you be your best self
American Airlines FAQs(Frequently Asked Questions)
- Does American Airlines require a Covid test?
A pre-departure Covid-19 test is no longer required for travelers and employees.
Login to your aa flight account, when you book your flight check if the flight is refundable or not. If any problem occurs contact the operator.
Yes, you can. If you want to change your ticket at no cost. It must fall within the rules of American airline services.
American Airlines Customer Service
American Airlines Employee Online Account Login Support Phone Number: 1-877-422-3844