Accept First Premier Card Offer :
For individuals battling to raise their financial assessments, the Visas offered by First Premier Bank may at first appear to be appealing. Yet, when you move beyond that first look, things get monstrous in a hurry. The essential allure of First Premier cards is that they are unstable. That implies that not at all like got MasterCard’s, they don’t need a forthright security store. The least stores forgot cards are ordinarily $200 to $300, and a few groups basically can’t stand to secure that much cash in a store.
Indeed, even without requiring a store, First Premier cards actually get their hands profound into your pockets immediately, heaping on expenses consistently and charging the absolute most noteworthy financing costs in the business.
Types of First Premier Bank Credit Cards:
- First PREMIER Bank MasterCard Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Secured Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Gold Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Classic Credit Card
- First Premier Bank Forward Credit Card
- First PREMIER Bank Credit Card.
Features of First PREMIER Bank MasterCard:
- Your underlying credit cutoff will be $700 and your underlying accessible credit will be just about $525, given the $175 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
- Reports your financial record to the significant Consumer Reporting Agencies.
- Each time your Credit Account is qualified for and supported for an unstable credit limit increment, a Credit Limit Increase Fee in the measure of 25% of the measure of as far as possible increment will be evaluated to your Credit Account.
- First Premier will discount any Credit Limit Increase Fee charged to your Credit Account in the event that you tell them, within 30 days of the date of the Periodic Statement on which it shows up, that you don’t wish to have as far as possible increment.
- This will likewise bring about an inversion of as far as possible increment.
- Your record history reports to the significant Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Utilize your card wherever MasterCard cards are acknowledged.
Rates of First PREMIER Bank MasterCard:
- MAX LATE FEE is $35
- CASH ADVANCE APR is 36%
- CASH ADVANCE FEE is 5%
- ANNUAL FEE is $75 to $125 1st year, $45 to $49 after
- GRACE PERIOD is for 27 days.
Accept First Premier Card Offer:
- To accept the offer open the page mysecondcard.com
- As the page opens at the center provide your confirmation number
- Now click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- To get the confirmation number provide your name, address, last four numbers of SSN. You have to click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Apply for First Premier Card:
- There are few credit cards offered by First Premier. Here you will get information on First PREMIER Bank MasterCard.
- To apply for the card open the page mysecondcard.com
- After the page opens at the center you will get the card and hit on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- In the next screen enter your name, address, phone number, date of birth, SSN, email address, and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
First Premier Card Login:
- To log in for the credit card online open the webpage www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login
- As the page opens at the center provide the username, password
- Now click on ‘Sign in’ button.
Retrieve First Premier Card Login Information:
- To retrieve the information open the page www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login
- After the page opens in the login homepage tap on ‘Forgot username/password?’ button.
- Provide your SSN click on ‘Continue’ button.
Also Read : Manage your EPPI Card Online
Sign Up for First Premier Card Account:
- To set up for the account open the page com
- After the page opens in the homepage hit on the ‘Enroll’ button.
- In the next screen enter the SSN and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Activate First Premier Card:
- To activate the card open the page www.mypremiercreditcard.com/login
- Once the page opens you have to log in with the online account.
- After logging in you can use the card.
First Premier Card Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay the bill by phone you have to call on a toll-free number.
- Call on 1-888-818-7127.
First Premier Card Bill Pay by Cash:
- Money Gram: Call 1-800-926-9400 for Money Gram locations or visit moneygram.com
- You will require your Credit Card Number and the Receive Code ‘6267’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for the payment
- You need to contact Money Gram for rates
- Western Union: You will require your Credit Card Number and the Code City ‘PREMIER SD’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for payments
- You have to contact Western Union for rates
First Premier Card Bill Pay by ACI:
- You can make the payment through ACI.
- For this open the page speedpay.com/PremierBankcard
- In the next screen enter account number and hit on ‘Log in’ button.
- You can also call on 1-888-818-7127 to make payment.
- ACI Payment charges a $3.25 fee for this service.
First Premier Card Bill Pay Through Mail:
- For mail payment send the payment to particular addresses.
- Post it to: US Postal Mail: Checks or Money Orders. You have to allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls SD 57117-5529
- Express Mail: Checks or Money Orders. Allow 1 to 3 days for delivery.
- DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal. First PREMIER Bank, 3820 N. Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0145
- Check with carrier for rates.
- Payments received by 5 P.M. central time will be credited as of that day. Payments received after 5 P.M. central time will be credited for the next day.
First Premier Card Bill Pay by Bank Wire:
- For this you need First PREMIER Bank’s ABA number: 091408598
- Any Bank wire got by 5 P.M. center time will be credit as of the date got. Any Bank wire got after 5 P.M. center time will be credited as of the following day.
- Cost PREMIER Bankcard, LLC charges $5.00 to deal with a bank wire installment.
- Your Bank may likewise charge an expense for a bank wire installment.
- Check with your bank for extra expenses.
First Premier Card Bill Pay by Remote Payment Service:
- For this payment check with your neighborhood bank for accessibility
- Sign into your Bill Pay Service supplier
- Utilize the accompanying data to add another biller or payee First PREMIER Bank, PO BOX 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- Enter your 16 digit MasterCard number in the Account Number field.
- It might take us as long as 2 days to deal with your installment. This implies that you may not see the installment for you for as long as 2 days.
First Premier Card Contact Details:
To get further details call on the toll-free number 1 (800) 987-5521.