Gap Employee Login Portal :
Gap Inc. has made a dedicated site, Gap web, specially designed for the existing employees of the company to apply for a Gap job. Using the Gap web Employee Login Portal, you can not only apply but search to find a specific job, save the job searches, check the application status, and get additional application support as well.
About Gap Inc :
The Gap Inc., the largest specialty retailer in the United States with more than 3720 locations across the world including nearly 2400 stores in the US. Founder Don and Doris Fisher opened the very first store of Gap in 1969 in San Francisco, California. Besides GAP, the namesake banner, the company also runs the business under various other brand names and subsidiaries like Old Navy, Banana Republic, Intermix, Athleta, Hill City, etc.
How to Log In Gap Employee Portal Online :
To access Gap Employee Portal for your career login, you must be an existing employee of Gap In. If you are an internal candidate and want to apply for another position in the company, you can follow the steps written below.
- Go to the Gap Inc. Intranet Employee Login portal, intranet.gap.com
- Enter the Username and Password linked to your Gap web Employee Account in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Select the “Remember my username” checkbox if you would like to enable the feature. It will increase the speed of your login process in the device from next time. Do not use it if you are on a shared or not your own device.
- Click the “Sign On” button to log into the thread.
After logging in, you can apply for positions at any of Gap Inc.’s brands including Gap Banana Republic, Old Navy, Athleta, and Intermix. The application takes hardly 15 to 40 minutes. During the application, you can quit at any point and save it to resume later where you have left it.
And if you have already applied for a job as an existing Gap employee, you can check the status of that application. Just go to the “My Jobpage” tab from the online profile of your Gapweb Employee Login Portal Account. Plus, you can make necessary changes to your application; update your preferences and personal information.
How to Recover Gap Employee Portal Login Password Online :
Having trouble accessing Gap web Employee Portal? Or, do not remember the login password of your Gap Employee Online Account? Then, you have the option to self-serve and reset the password to regain your Gap web online access. To initiate the recovery process, you can
- Go to the Gap Intranet Employee Login portal,intranet.gap.com
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link located at the bottom of the login box in the middle.
- You will be directed to the Password Self-Service page to input your Gap Employee Account username.
- Click the “Submit” button to receive the instructions on how to proceed.
If you receive any password resetting message to your registered email address, use the link and create a new password following the recommendation. Once you complete the procedure entirely, you can access the Gap web Employee Login Portal for your job application and perform its related activities.
Also Read : Boots eLearning Login
Gap Employee Benefits :
Gap Inc. offers an extensive range of benefits and perks for its full-time and hourly employees to meet their needs in almost every aspect of life. Check a brief list of primary employee benefits that working at Gap provides you.
- 50% merchandise discount at any of the stores operated by Gap Inc.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plan
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- 401 k plan for savings and retirement
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off and sick leave
- Commuter benefits program by WageWorks
- Tuition reimbursement and more
Contact Information :
Gapweb US & Canada Employee Login Portal Customer Support Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
GAP Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-427-7895