HCA Healthcare Identity Federation Portal Login :
HCA Healthcare, Inc. provides the authorized professional staff of HCA IT&S, its customers, and affiliates the HCA Identity Federation Portal to access the patient information over the web. It is a safe, secure, and convenient system that can be accessed from any time from laptops, desktops, tablets, and smartphones connected to the internet.
About HCA Healthcare :
HCA Healthcare is a leading healthcare services provider with 185 hospitals in 20 states as well as in the United Kingdom. In addition to hospitals, HCA has over 2000 sites of care that include surgery centers, urgent care centers, freestanding ERs, diagnostic centers, physician clinics, etc.
How to Log In to HCA Healthcare Identity Federation Portal Online :
Multiple professionals like physicians, their assistants, nurse, and other practitioners registered by HCA Healthcare and its affiliated organization can access this identity federation portal. IT&S and the respective company will provide the employees the required login to use the site.
- Here is a brief guide that you can follow if you are an eligible one and looking for assistance to log in to your HCA Healthcare Identity Federation Portal account.
- Visit the HCA Identity Federation Portal at www.hcahranswers.com
- Enter the right User ID and Password associated with this portal in their respective fields on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access the computer system of HCA Information Technology & Service Inc.
Upon logging in, you can check patients’ medical records, lab reports, radiology reports, test results, and review patient discharge cases within a day, sign documents electronically, and many more.
Also Read : Sykes Holiday Cottages Login
How to Reset HCA Identity Federation Portal Account Login Password :
As a registered and authorized HCA Healthcare Identity Federation Portal user you can reset your password if you have forgotten it or faced any issue to log in. to begin the resetting process online, you will need to
- Go to the HCA Healthcare Identity Federation Portal, www.hcahranswers.com
- Navigate to the bottom side of the page to click the “Forgot your password?” link from the left side.
- You will land on the ‘HCA Password Reset Tool: Login’ page to select your account, 3-4 User ID (HCA), from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Account Number and click “Continue” to proceed.
If you are accessing HCA Identity Federation Portal from your smartphone, you can switch to mobile view or the other way around.
Note that you can reset your password remotely outside of the HCA network only if you have your mobile phone number on your HCA Healthcare Identity Federation Portal account password profile. if the number is not found on your file, you have to contact the support desk of your local IT.
HCA Healthcare Employee Benefits :
HCA Healthcare offers an extensive range of employee benefits and programs with new opportunities both educational and professional to grow and make a positive impact in their lives. HCA focuses to provide all the full-time and part-time colleagues an entire package of rewards, and perks to support health, career, life, and retirement. Like
- Medical benefits including vision, dental, and RX
- Up to $650 discount on medical plan coverage with nicotine-free certification
- Annual scholarship up to $5,000 to eligible dependent children for higher education
- Tax-free tuition reimbursement up to $5250 for higher education
- Galen College of Nursing program
- Certification support to pay testing fees and online prep assistance
- HCA Healthcare Student Loan Assistance Program
- Time away from work program including paid time off, disability coverage, and absence of leaves
- Paid family leave benefits up to 14 calendar days for new mother and father
- Competitive HCA rewards
- Life Insurance and disability coverage plan
- Free consulting and referral services through the employee assistance program
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund for natural disasters, injury, illness, death, and any hardship in life
- Employee Stock Purchase program, 401 (k) Matching program, etc.
Contact Information :
HCA Healthcare Telephone Number: 1-800-455-1996
One Park Plaza
Nashville, TN 37203