Activation Guide of VH1 to stream your favorite content:
VH1 is an American pay-tv channel which is owned by Viacom CBS and created by Warner-AMEX satellite entertainment. It was launched on January 01, 1985, and it is located in New York City. VH1 is a sister channel of MTV. It telecast web-series, exclusive content, entertainment, and live shows. You can either watch VH1 TV content on a Pay-tv subscription or use streaming devices. This article will guide you to activate VH1 on various streaming devices.
Features of the VH1 app:
- You can stream live TV by signing—in with your TV provider.
- It supports the Chrome cast device.
- You can start watching your favorite shows where you left last time.
How to stream VH1 on your Roku device?
- Press the home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
- Locate the streaming channel options from your home screen.
- You can now excess the channel store thus select the VH1 channel and press the OK button.
- Click on add channel to download the VH1 app on your device.
- After the successful installation of the VH1 app opens it on your device.
- Then you have to select your pay-tv provider.
- Take a note of the activation code appearing on your TV screen.
- Open the URL: vh1.com/activate and input the activation key in the provided field.
- Then click on CONTINUE to finish the activation process.
- Log in to your user account and start streaming VH1 shows and movies.
How to stream VH1 on your Apple TV?
- Plugin your Apple TV and go to the apps store.
- Look for the VH1 app in the apps store on the Apple TV.
- Click the GET option to download the VH1 app.
- If you are a new user then register with an Apple id to install the app on your device.
- Start the VH1 application and select your cable service provider
- Copy the unique code from the screen and go to the URL: vh1.com/activate
- Provide the activation key in the empty field and sign in to your TV provider’s account.
- Wait for a few seconds until the verification is completed.
- After successful verification, you can excess the VH1 application on your Apple TV.
How to stream VH1 on your Amazon Fire TV?
- To begin with the process you have to turn on your Fire Stick device.
- Go to the main menu on your Fire Stick and look for the VH1 app.
- Select the app and click on the get option to download it.
- Then launch the VH1 application and select your pay-tv service provider.
- It is very important to note down the activation that appears on your screen at this stage.
- Excess the URL: vh1.com/activate and enter the unique code.
- Log in to your TV provider account and access all VH1 content on your Fire TV.
What to do if your VH1 activation code is not working?
Follow the steps below to solve the activation code issue:
- Press the regenerate button to receive a new activation code.
- Delete the app from your device and reinstall the VH1 app again. Run the VH1 application and choose your pay-tv service provider. Copy the new code appearing on your device.
- Ensure that the code is entered correctly.
If you are still facing the activation code not working problem then kindly contact VH1 support.
Contact VH1 for any service related issue:
Phone number: +1 212-258-7800
New York, NY 10036