How to Log In for the Indigo Credit Card :
The Indigo Credit Card is approved & issued by the Celtic Bank and marketed by Genesis FS Card Services, Incorporation. The Celtic Bank is a well-settled and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), registered Utah bank established in the year 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. The Genesis FS Card Services, Incorporation serves and markets the Indigo Master Card accounts for individuals & business people throughout North America.
Celtic Bank was established in the year 2001 and its head office is settled in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Celtic Bank mainly focuses to finance the small business sector, till now they funded more than $1 Billion and served over 10,000 small ventures. They support the business owners with equipment financing, expansion, construction, real estate purchases, refinances, acquisition, working capital, and many more.
Since 2013 Celtic Bank has been listed among the top 10 (ten) Small Business Administration (SBA) lenders countrywide every year but, the organization is not just an SBA lender.
Additionally, the bank also offers a wide range of commercial solar financing, equipment financing, asset-based lending, leasing, and much more. The Bank always watches every new strategic lending relationship or borrower as a partnership, and they are we’re highly focused on their partner’s success.
How to Log In for the Indigo Credit Card:
To Log In or Sign In for the Indigo Credit Card, follow the given steps below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Indigo.
- You can also click on the link given www.myindigocard.com.
- On the landing page of the website, you can find the “Log In to our Secure Server”
- Under that, put down your “User Name” & “Password”.
- Now by tapping on the “Log In” tab below, you can get to access your Indigo account.
How to get Registered for the Indigo Credit Card:
To get Registered for the Indigo Credit Card, go through the below steps:
- On the home page of the Indigo site, you will find the “Register” link to click on.
- Now on the next page, under the “Register” heading webpage, put down your Account Number, Date of Birth (DOB), Social Security Number (SSN), etc.
- Then, by tapping on the “NEXT” button below, follow the on-screen prompts to get registered.
Indigo Credit Card Registration Benefits:
- Access your Account 24 X 7.
- Make Payment of your bill online for free.
- Get your paperless monthly statements free in your inbox and much more.
How to Activate the Indigo Credit Card:
To get your Indigo Credit Card activated, you must get LOG IN firstly, on the official main website. Then you will find the Activation option properly, here you have to provide some of your credit card details & personal information to get the process to be completed.
How to Apply for the Indigo Credit Card:
If you have received a mail offer (i.e. Invitation Number or Code), then to Apply for the Indigo Credit Master Card, go with the below instructions:
- Firstly, visit the Indigo Credit Card website link www.indigocard.com
- Here on the home page you will find the “Apply” link, click on.
- On the next referred “Welcome” page, you have to put on your “Invitation Number” and “Zip Code”, etc.
- Now by clicking on the “Get Started” tab below and follow on.
If you don’t have the Invitation Number or Code to Apply for the Indigo Credit Card:
To get the Invitation Number or Code to Apply for the Indigo Credit Card follow the underneath steps:
- Go to the “Welcome” page of the application, by following the Apply process.
- Here on the webpage, you will find the link for “Find your Code here”, tap on.
- Now on the new referred page, enter your First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth (MM / DD/YYYY), Social Security Number (Last 4 Digit of SSN), Zip Code, etc.
- Lastly, by tapping on the “Find Offer” button below and follow.
Also Read : Apply For Chase Sapphire Preferred Card Online
Where you can utilize your Indigo Platinum Master Card:
You can utilize the card at more than 33 Million locations in over 210 nations worldwide. Use your Indigo Platinum Master Card, for all your Transactions & Cash Advances everywhere you find the Master Card accepted logo.
What to do if your Indigo Master Card is Lost or Stolen:
In any circumstances, if your Indigo Master Card is Lost or Stolen, immediately inform the service number at 1 -888 -260 -4532. You may not be held responsible for your lost or stolen or any fraudulent activity in your card account without your permission.
Benefits & Advantages of Indigo Credit Card:
The Celtic Bank offers this Indigo Master Card for those people who do not possess a perfect credit score or with less than perfect credit. The Indigo Credit Card provides the chance to build a positive credit score & payment history, without the requirement for a bank security deposit. Just like a Debit Card, the Indigo Credit Card also reports to the 3 (three) major Credit Bureaus, which can support you to build a positive payment history. Additionally, you get the extra benefits of Master Card fraud protection.
The Indigo Master Card is approved & issued by the Celtic Bank and marketed by Genesis FS Card Services, Incorporation. The Celtic Bank is a well-settled and Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), registered Utah bank established in the year 2001 in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. The Genesis FS Card Services, Incorporation serves and markets the Indigo Master Card accounts for individuals & business people throughout North America.
- A Card for Everyone – You are eligible for the card if you have less than a Perfect Credit Score & even a prior bankruptcy won’t matter.
- Choice of Card Image – You can select your favorite Credit Card Design at no extra charge.
- Fraud Protection – Your account is protected & covered under the Master Card fraud protection benefits.
- Pre-Qualification is Simple – The pre-qualification process is easy & fast. Your Credit Score will not be affected.
- Unsecured Credit Card – The Indigo Credit Card does not require any kind of Security Deposit.
- Various Card Design – You have the facility to select among the multiple card designs at no extra cost.
- Flexible Account Access – Avail the benefit of a mobile-friendly website, along with the flexibility of accessing your account (24 X 7).
- Modern Chip Card Technology – The Indigo Card utilizes the latest Chip Card Technology method to secure fraud protection for their customers.
- Monthly Reporting – All the payments of Indigo Credit Card are being reported to the 3 (three) major Credit Bureaus of the USA i.e. Trans-Union, Equifax, & Experian.
Indigo Credit Card Customer Service :
Celtic Bank Address:
268 South State Street, Suite 309,
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111, USA
Genesis FS Card Services:
PO Box – 4477
Beaverton, OR 97076 -4477
Indigo Credit Card Address:
15220 NW Greenbrier Pkwy,
Suite 200, Beaverton, OR 97006
Indigo Master Card Toll-Free Support Number (Call): 1 -866 -946 -9545
Report for Indigo Master Card Lost or Stolen (Call): 1 -888 -260 -4532
Celtic Bank Customer Service (Call): (800) -371 -3882 & (801) -363 -6562 (Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm MST)
Celtic Bank E-mail: email@example.com
Genesis FS Card Services (Call): 877 -328 -8334
Genesis FS Card Services (Fax): 503 -268 -4711