Activation guide of Netflix for streaming devices:
Netflix is a very popular paid media service in America. It offers a subscription-based library of the latest movies and TV series. It gained worldwide popularity and also gained millions of subscribers. More than 190 countries enjoy its entertainment shows documentaries and feature films in various languages.
Netflix offers three subscription plans. You can choose any plan out of the three that suits your interest and enjoy watching exclusive shows anywhere you want.
Benefits of Netflix subscription:
- You can enjoy ad-free online streaming in the basic plan also.
- The best thing about Netflix subscription is it offers multiple viewerships. According to which you can view Netflix content using the same subscription at four different screens simultaneously.
- You can save the videos to watch later without an internet connection.
- Netflix is a very friendly streaming service.
- It is compatible with almost any device. Such as Apple TV, Google TV, Smart TV, Smartphones e.t.c.
- It offers the most affordable plans compared to other streaming services.
How to activate the Netflix app on Smart TV?
- Switch on your Smart TV and connect it with an internet connection.
- Now access the Google play store from your Smart TV.
- Search for the Netflix app in the search field.
- Locate the app and install it on your TV.
- Now, run the application and visit Netflix.com/tv8
- Log in to your Netflix member’s account.
- If you are not a Netflix member, then create a new account.
- Now you can enjoy the collection of the latest movies and TV shows.
How to Activate the Netflix app on your Apple TV?
- Start your Apple TV.
- Connect it with a Wi-fi or broadband connection.
- Go to the home screen and select the Netflix option from the drop-down list.
- If you are a new user of Netflix then go to the signup page and register yourself.
- If you already have a Netflix account then Sign in with your login credentials.
- Return to the Apple TV and submit your mail-id and password.
- Congrats, your Apple TV is now linked with your Netflix account.
Access your Netflix account on 5th & 6th generation Apple TV
- Select the App Store from your Apple TV home screen.
- Search Netflix app in the App store.
- Click “Get” to download the app.
- Run the application on your TV.
- Sign in to your Netflix account by entering login details.
- Your device is ready to use.
Also Read: Activate CTV on your Devices
How to connect the Netflix app with your Google TV?
Follow the steps below to connect Netflix app with Google TV.
- If you own a Sony Google TV then tap the home button on your wireless keyboard remote.
- Go to the All apps option.
- Search the Netflix app and press ok.
- Sign in to your Netflix account (If you haven’t created a Netflix account, then sign up for new membership)
- Enter your login details in the blank field and click the continue button.
- But, if you are having HI sense Google TV then tap the All apps button on your TV remote and choose the Netflix option. Then select Member sign-in option and enter your registered email address and password. Finally, press the continue option to activate the device.
Customer care number: 1-866-579-7172
111 Albright Wy, Los Gatos,
CA 95032, UNITED STATES