Activate sling TV on a streaming device:
The name of Sling TV is always included in the list of streaming services. It is a streaming service in America that is operated by sling TV LLC and owned by Dish Network. It was launched on January 5, 2015, on the sets of a consumer election show. Sling TV is one of the best streaming services that have live TV. Here, we will guide you on how to access Sling TV on streaming platforms in the most effective way. You can watch all your favorite movies and TV shows for a limited amount for free thus, if you want to get unlimited watch time then you need to buy the monthly subscription. On Sling TV, you also get the option of renting films in your free time. Sling TV also offers a special feature of CLOUD-based DVR storage, according to which you can record 100 hours of your favorite show which you can watch later.
Moreover, Sling TV is supported on almost all streaming devices. Start reading the easy steps to activate Sling TV on your streaming device.
Steps to activate sling TV on Roku device:
- Go to the home screen by turning on, your Roku device.
- Under the channel store, you will find the “streaming channel” option.
- Now type the app name “Sling TV” in the search choose the particular app and click on the “Add channel” option to install and use it on your device.
- Then you have to launch the application and sign in to your Sling TV user profile.
- You have to copy a seven-digit activation code from your display screen.
- Go to www.sling.com/activate from another device web browser.
- Provide the seven-digit code and tap on the continue button.
- You have to log in to your Sling TV account to stream on-demand videos and movies on your sling TV for free.
Steps to activate Sling TV on Fire TV:
- The Firestick device is compatible with Sling TV. Thus if you have an Amazon Fire TV at home then follow the process of activation given below.
- Plugin your streaming device and move to the main screen.
- With the help of your Firestick remote select the search option.
- Enter “Sling TV” in the search field the complete the search process.
- Start downloading the app and after the app is fully downloaded on your device, open it.
- Sign in to the Sling TV user account.
- Take note of the activation code on the display screen.
- Access the URL: www.sling.com/activate from your computer or phone to enter the code on the activation page.
- Move ahead by pressing the continue option.
- Log in to your Sling profile by providing your user name and password.
- Refresh the page and enjoy streaming sling TV content.
Also Read:A&E TV Activate Online
Steps to activate Sling TV on Apple TV:
- Follow the process to access sling TV on Apple TV.
- You can open the Apple app store by giving instructions to SIRI or using a remote.
- Look for “Sling TV” and once you found it, click the download button to install the app.
- Now you can run the app and sign in to your user account.
- Note down the activation key visible on your display screen.
- Using other devices, go through the web page: www.sling.com/activate
- Type the activation key and tap on the continue option.
- Sign in to your Sling user account and soon you will get access to the Sling TV.
Steps to activate Sling TV on Samsung smart TV?
- Press the home screen button of your Samsung smart TV using the remote.
- Locate Google play store on your TV screen and search the Sling TV app.
- After finding the official app of Sling TV, download the application and open it.
- By providing your user details, sign in to the application.
- Get the activation code for the activation purpose.
- Visit the URL:www.sling.com/activate on any device.
- Submit the code on your smart TV screen and press the continue button to verify the code.
- After a successful verification sign into the Sling user account and refresh the webpage.
- Congratulation! You have been granted access to stream Sling TV content on your device.
Sling TV Customer Service:
Phone number: 1-866-974-2570
Email address: email@example.com