Sobeys People Portal Online Account Login :
Sobeys provides its employees and associates with People Portal as a gateway to tools and information about Sobeys People Program and processes, all in one place. It is an easy-to-use simple and secure portal through which even the former employees of Sobeys can go to access their pay and tax statements. Sobeys People Portal is available to access over the web from your computer or desktop at any time anywhere.
Sobeys Inc. is one of the largest grocery retailers and second-largest food retailer in Canada. The company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Empire Company Limited. It operates over 1500 stores and 350 plus fuel locations in all ten provinces of the country. Besides Sobeys, the company serves more than 900 communities in Canada under various banners like Safeway, IGA, FreshCo, Foodland, etc.
How to Log In Sobeys Peoples Portal Account Online :
The current and registered employees of Sobeys can log in to the People Portal for their pay, pension, benefits, and other work-related information and services. If you are an eligible Sobeys People, you can use the portal to manage your employee account. Below is provided a quick start guide to log in to your Sobeys People Portal Online Account.
- Visit the Sobeys Peoples Portal, www.peopleportal.sobeys.ca
- Click the “FRANCAIS” link located at the top right corner of the page if you would like to switch the portal language to French.
- Enter your Sobeys Employee ID as the username and Password in their fields on the right-hand side.
- If you are a first-time user, your initial password will be capital ‘S’, the last 3 digits of your Social Insurance Number, and your year of birth.
- Click the “LOG IN” button to enter the system to access your Sobeys People Portal programs.
You will be asked to set up the answers to three security questions for password resetting purposes in the event you log in to People Portal for the first time.
How to Reset Sobeys Peoples Portal Account Login Password Online :
Have you forgotten your Sobeys People Portal Online Account Password and looking for a way to get back your access to it? If so, you can follow the steps right here and reset your People Portal password.
- Go to www.peopleportal.sobeys.ca
- Click the “Forgot password?/ Mot de passé oublié?” link found at the bottom right corner of the page.
- Enter the word “password reset” in the chatbox provided at the bottom of the ‘Password Assistance’ window.
- Or, click the menu icon at the first end of the chat window at the bottom and select the ‘Password Reset’ option.
- Type your last name and click the arrow sign.
- Enter your Employee ID and continue to select “Yes” if the information shown on the screen is correct.
- Your password will be reset as the initial password (capital ‘S’ + the last three digits of your Social Insurance Number + your year of birth).
- Now, log in to People Portal using that password and change it once you enter your account on the site.
Note that your Sobeys People Portal Online Account will be locked after five unsuccessful attempts. The People Portal Password Assistance can reset the password but is unable to unlock the account. In that case, you will need to call the Sobeys IT Service Center.
How to Log In People Portal for Sobeys Former Employees :
The former employees of Sobeys can access their Tax and Pay Slips by clicking the respective link found near the bottom of the left-hand side. Then, enter the registered email or username and password; check the “Remember me” and click the “Log On” button.
If you need password resetting, just use the “forgot password?” link below the ‘Register’ button. And enter the required credentials i.e. Email Address or User Name. Click the “Send” button. In a few minutes, an email with a link to a page will reach your inbox to reset your Sobeys Former Employee Account Password.
Also Read : HCA Healthcare Login
How to Register for Sobeys Former Employee Account :
The former Sobeys employees who are not registered for online access can also register to access their pay and tax statements. For that, they can
- Visit the People Portal, www.peopleportal.sobeys.ca
- Select the “ATTN: Former Employees, click here to access your pay and tax statements” link in the left below of the screen.
- Entering the designated page, click the “Register” button under the ‘Log-On’ button on the left-hand side.
- Input your personal information i.e. first name, last name, and email address.
- Set a password that must be 8-25 characters long including uppercase, lowercase, number, and symbol.
- Re-enter the newly created password to confirm.
- Check the terms and conditions and consent to this agreement before hitting the “Register” button.
Contact Information :
Sobeys People Portal technical difficulties solution center phone number: 1-877-425-1845
Sobeys HR Service Center Phone Number: 1-800-295-3348
Email Address: email@example.com