Best way to Activate Bleacher Report Online:
If you are loving to get all the major sports in one place, then you must have the Bleacher Report. It is the place, where you will be able to stream all the live sports on your device, be it NBA, NFL, NHL, AEW, etc.
The Bleacher Report, which is attributed with an abbreviation B/R solely focuses on sports and the sports culture. It got launched in the year 2005 by Dacid Finnochio, Alexander Freund, Bryan Goldberg, and Dave Nemez, with its headquarters in San Francisco, with its offices in London and New York City, and is owned by Warner Media.
The devices on which the Bleacher Report can be streamed:
- B/R mobile app
- Amazon Fire TV
- AirPlay (ios Mobile Devices only)
- Chromecast (Android Mobile devices only)
Before getting into the activation procedure, one thing you must keep in mind that you have to make the purchase of your sports that you want to view and with that you have to have an internet connection with good speed.
Activation of Bleacher Report on Roku:
- Press the Home button of the Roku remote and you are taken to the Home Screen.
- Next, navigate to the Roku Channel Store and search for the Bleacher Report.
- Upon getting the app, you have to download it by tapping the Add Channel option.
- After the installation is complete, you have to select the app from the Go to Channel to launch it.
- This will prompt the app to give you a unique activation code that you need to remember.
- You are given an activation URL that you need to take a note of and open the same by launching the web browser of your mobile or laptop.
- Then you have to sign in to your account. If you haven’t done so, then you can sign up to create your new account using the Facebook or your mobile number.
- You have to enter the activation code and you will be able to stream it.
Activation of Bleacher Report on Amazon Fire TV:
- Start by turning on the Fire TV and go to the App Store.
- There you have to search for the Bleacher Report and on getting it hit the Get button to complete the downloading process.
- After the app is installed on your device, select the app to launch it.
- This will prompt the app to give you an activation code.
- After taking the note of the code, you have to launch the web browser of your mobile or laptop and go to the sign-in page or use the link www.bleacherreport.com/activate
- Then you need to sign in to your account and follow the prompts to start the streaming on your Amazon Fire TV.
Procedure to activate Bleacher Report on the Xbox Console:
- Launch the Xbox and go to the Home Screen.
- Navigate to the App section and search for the Bleacher Report.
- Upon getting it, hit the Install button to download the app.
- Then you have to wait for the installation process, ad as it is done, you have to select the app to launch it.
- Then you will see an activation code on the screen that you need to note down.
- Then go to the sign-in page by launching the web browser of your mobile or laptop or you may use the link www.bleacherreport.com/activate.
- Then sign in to your account and follow the prompts to complete the activation procedure.
Procedure to be followed to stream Bleacher Report on Chromecast via Android Phone:
- Connect the Chromecast to your TV and make sure they are connected to the internet.
- Then go to the Google Play Store and search for the app.
- Upon getting the app hit the Install button to download the app.
- After the installation is done, you have to sign in to the Bleacher Report account.
- Next select the video that you want to play on your TV.
- Now, select the Cast icon, and then select the Chromecast.
- As the connection gets successful, you can stream it on your TV.
Streaming Bleacher Report from the iPhone mobile devices to a TV:
- The first thing is connecting your device to the same Wi-Fi network as the Apple TV or the Airplay compatible smart TV.
- Then you have to download and install the Bleacher Report app on the TV.
- Then you have to select the video you want to stream and click on the AirPlay.
- Then you have to select the device on which you want to stream i.e. your Apple TV or the Smart TV.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Q. How am I supposed to log in to Roku if I have signed up for B/R with a phone number or social media account?
Ans. If you want to log in to your Roku device, then you need to have the Email address added to your account. For doing so, follow the steps –
- Launch the web browser and go to the sign in page, and log in to your account using the mobile number/social account that was previously used for the purchase.
- Now, you have to go to the account settings that you can find on the top right corner and need to click on the Settings button.
- Then you have to add the Email Address under the Email row, and have to click on the Save button.
- Now, come back to the Settings, by clicking the Back button. Now, you are supposed to find the Reset Password button at the bottom of the Settings page that you need to click.
- Now, you have to enter the Email address and click on the Send Link button.
- Now, you have to check the Email account that you have entered – there will be a link on which you need to click for setting a password to your account.
- Now, you can log in to your Roku using the Email Address and the password and then you will be connected to your account.
- Q. What should be the speed of the net if I want to stream live videos?
Ans. You need to have a net speed of 3 megabits per second (3Mbps) to stream the videos. You can also check the speed of your net by visiting www.speedtest.net or you may contact your internet provider.
This article gives you the activation procedure to stream Bleacher Report on your device, where you can enjoy all the sports. If you face any problem with the activation or having any purchase issues, then you can visit the support page, and consult the FAQs, and if that does not help, then you can make a call the number 888-275-4441. If you want to submit any request, then you have to click on the Email us button on the support page, and you are directed to the next page, where you have to give your first name, last name (optional), Email address, you need to select the device from the drop down menu, select the reason for the contact from the drop down menu, attach a screenshot (optional) and you question/comment. Then you have to click on the box of I’m not a robot, and then you have to click on the Send Message.