How to Log In for the My Courier Online :
Hermes Group is a German-based courier delivery company with its head office settled in the city of Hamburg, Germany & owned by the Retail Company Otto GmbH. The organization was established in the year 1972 in West Germany and entered into the British business market by expanding itself to the United Kingdom in the year 2000.
Hermes Group is the United Kingdom’s one of the leading courier delivery specialists, delivering over 350 million parcels each year. Presently, the organization is operating a network of more than 18,000 self-employed courier service workers and more than 4,500 Parcel Shops within the United Kingdom. The company’s first-time delivery success rate is now standing at an impressive 95%, for its standard service process.
In the year 2017, Hermes Group won numerous awards, like the Courier Team of the Year Award from the Institute of Couriers, the award for the Customer Experience Champion at the UK Contact Centre Awards, the Operational and Compliance Excellence Award at the Motor Transport Awards, and the award for the Operations (Large) category at the Logistics Awards. In 2018 the Hermes Group was awarded as the Best Digital Team of the Year at the Computing Awards. The Hermes Group launched their biggest parcel sorting hub in August 2017 in Rugby, Warwickshire, the UK to increase their network capacity.
For every end consumer, the organization’s mission is to be the best courier delivery company of people’s choice. Hermes always strives to provide the best service & better offers to its clients. For that reason, they have always focused on a dedicated & committed self-employed courier network workforce team. The company believes in what they do and the difference their courier service team is providing with their dedication and commitment towards their customers.
How to Log In or Sign In for the My Courier Online Account :
To Log In for the My Courier Online Account, follow the below stated steps:
- Visit the official website of Hermes at My Courier Online.
- You can also tap on the link given www.mycouriersonline.co.uk.
- Here on the landing page, under the “Existing Courier” heading, put on your “Courier ID” and “Your Password”.
- Now tap on the “Sign In” button below, to access the account.
How to get Register for the My Courier Online Account :
To get Register for the My Courier Online Account, go through the below steps:
- If you are visiting for the first time on the website, you need to “Register” yourself first.
- On the homepage of the website, you need to enter your “Courier Number” and “E-mail Address” in the respective field.
- Now tap on the “REGISTER” button below to complete.
How to get the Courier Number & Courier ID for My Courier Online Account :
If you are interested in becoming a courier & join the Hermes Group, the company is always keen to take self-employed couriers to deliver parcels on a temporary or permanent basis.
If you possess a proper van or car, a storage or garage space, along with a full valid driving license, a telephone & have the wish to earn an extra income by providing and meeting Hermes customers with the best service in your local area, this could be the fittest job for you. You can Join and Apply by following the underneath guidelines.
To get the Courier Number & Courier ID for My Courier Online Account, carefully follow the guidelines given below:
- Firstly, you will need to Join the Hermes Group as Courier, to get the Courier Number & Courier ID.
- You have to first visit the joining website of Hermes.
- You can also tap on the link given beacourier.co.uk
- On the landing page of the official website, search and tap on the “Join Us” button above the right.
- Here deferred on the next page of the “Courier Application” page, you will be asked few questions like Your Vehicle Type, Are you eligible to work in the United Kingdom, Do you possess a valid driving license, etc.
- Now by tapping on the “NEXT” button below, just follow the on-screen instructions to finish.
Please Note: If you are experiencing any kind of problems for applying online, you can also E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also Read : Guide to Access Midco Webmail Account
Benefits & Advantages of working with the Hermes Group:
- While delivering parcels with Hermes, the self-employed couriers enjoys loads of great benefits & advantages, some of them are briefly discussed below:
- After joining Hermes, you are permitted to deliver the parcels within your local area, along with the benefit of working to your own schedule, competitive rates of pay, and enjoy a great work-life balance.
- By joining & working with Hermes you get a very competitive rate of the pay package. Typically you have the opportunity to earn £10 to £15 per hour as payment by delivering parcels in your local area, the rates can be negotiated.
- All the couriers of Hermes can get access to the Partner Rewards Plus Programme, which provides several types of facilities like breakdown cover, discounts on fuel, and many more.
- There is no requirement for previous courier delivery experience, as the company doesn’t need any.
- Working with the Hermes Group provides long-term working stability, as there is never a shortage of parcels to deliver while more and more people are shopping online every day.
- Get the benefit of the best training facilities in the market and ongoing support, of the organization’s Courier Help Desk and the network of Community Delivery Managers to make you fit for the requirement of the job.
- Build a successful business, in your local area as Hermes provides a lot of opportunities to their employees.
- You are allowed to plan your work route, have the convenience of collecting & delivering parcels around your own schedule & commitments and take the advantage of enjoying a great work-life balance. Easily plan your route and in your local area.
- You can plan your day around your lifestyle, which is one of the best things about working with Hermes Group.
- As long as your customers are happy with your service, it’s really up to you. The company has no such restrictions like if you want to meet your friends for lunch, or can pop home for a cup of tea, or dedicate some time to studying or do the school run, as per your requirement.
- The more courier or parcel you deliver, the more money you earn, there’s no such limit on how many parcels you can deliver.
- If your customers are happy & you are doing a great job, then there are no reasons that you cannot take more parcels to deliver. In the end after all, the more you can deliver, the more money you could earn.
Contact Details :
Hermes Parcelnet Ltd,
Capital House, 1 Capital Close,
Morley, Leeds LS27 0WH, United Kingdom
Hermes Contact Number (Call): 0844 -381 -0910
To Send Parcel via Hermes (Call): 0330 -808 -5456 (Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 2 pm, and Saturday 8.30 am to 2 pm)
Reference Link :