PNC Bank Debit Card :
PNC Financial Services follows its set of experiences to the Pittsburgh Trust and Savings Company which was established in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on April 10, 1845, almost 176 years ago.
The name “PNC” is gotten from the initials of both of the bank’s two antecedent organizations: Pittsburgh National Corporation and Provident National Corporation, which were converged in the year 1983.
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. popularly known as “PNC” is a worldwide bank holding organization and financial services corporation. It has its Headquarters located at PNC Plaza Tower, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Its financial auxiliary, PNC Bank, presently operates in 21 states and the District of Columbia along with 9,051 ATMs and 2,296 branches. The organization has an employee strength of more than 51,918 (as of 2019). The organization additionally offers financial services and assistance like loan servicing, wealth management, estate planning, asset management, and data handling. In the United States by market resources, PNC is listed as one of the biggest banks. It is also recognized as the fifth-biggest bank by the total number of branches, the sixth biggest by stores, and the fourth biggest for the number of ATMs.
The PNC Bank always works hard to give the most straightforward approach to banks and contribute to assisting clients with accomplishing monetary prosperity. The organization always strives to give an incredible client experience through its care centers, mobile solutions, branches, online service, and ATMs. Clients have the advantage of supportive and secure access to individual financial expertise, competitive products, tools, and services.
Presently, the bank serves over 9 million customers and small independent businesses who utilize PNC’s different credit cards, various deposit schemes, investment services, lending, and cash management services. You can get the service of PNC Bank ATMs, their branches, and solution centers in the region of the Midwest, Southeast, and Mid-Atlantic. Within their branch network and countrywide, the PNC Bank also offers personal home loans, advances, and residential mortgage loans.
At present, the bank operates over 25 PNC solution centers inside Kansas City, Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, Nashville, Denver, and Boston markets. The bank offers small business loans and digital unsecured installments in the expansion markets. PNC Bank always focused to help their customers to gain confidence, to make important financial decisions, even if it’s finding the right credit card, saving for retirement, investing for the future, or buying a home.
How to Activate PNC Bank Debit Card :
To activate your PNC Debit Card, visit any PNC Bank ATMs first. Then insert your Debit Card into the machine and utilize the Personal Identification Number (PIN) that you have created while opening your account. But in case, if you have not created a PIN till now, then you will have to wait for a dedicated PIN to be mailed to you in your post box, in order to activate your card utilizing your nearby PNC Bank ATM. After your Debit Card is activated, you can start using it immediately as per your requirement.
Alternatively, you can also call the Phone Number given on the Sticker of the PNC Debit Card.
Please Note: You can contact in case if you face any difficulty in Debit Card activation the PNC Bank Customer Care Services at 1 -888 -762 -2265 (Monday to Friday 7 am to 10 pm ET and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm ET).
Log In to your PNC Bank Debit Card :
To Log In for the PNC Bank Debit Card, follow the instructions below:
- Visit the authoritative website of PNC Bank.
- Or else you can click on www.pnc.com.
- By tapping on the “Sign On” option above, you will be deferred to the next page.
- Here put on your “User ID” and “Password” and press the “LOG IN” button to. access the account.
How to Apply PNC Bank Debit Card:
To Apply for the PNC Bank Debit Card, go through the below steps:
- On the home page of the PNC official website, tap on the “Products and Services”.
- Then tap on the option “Prepaid and Debit Cards”.
- Here on the PNC Prepaid and Debit Card page, you can select your card and apply.
- Additionally, To Apply for the PNC Bank Debit Cards, you can also visit a nearby PNC Bank Branch or, Call 1 -888 -762 -2265 to Apply.
Important Safety Tips to Help & Protect Your Debit Card:
- Please make sure to Sign on the backside of your PNC Debit Card.
- You may write the PIN Number down, or memorize your PIN and never share it with anyone.
- Never permit anyone else to utilize your Debit Card.
- Do not share your Debit Card Number with anyone, through E-mail or over the phone.
- Always collect your Receipt along with your Debit Card after any transaction.
- Inform the PNC Bank immediately at 1 -888 -PNC BANK (1 -888 -762 -2265), in any case, if your card is ever lost or stolen.
- You have to make sure to Review your PNC Bank Statements on regular basis. If you find or identify any unfamiliar transactions, contact the bank immediately.
- If you are planning a tour and want to utilize your PNC Bank Debit Card outside the country, please remember to contact the PNC Bank. You can learn more about how to keep your accounts and card more secure you may visit the PNC Bank’s official platform.
Also Read : Access to Tesco Bank Credit Card Account
Various Debit Cards offered by the PNC Bank:
PNC Bank offers their customers different Debit cards, some of them are briefly discussed below:
PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Debit Card:
PNC Smart Access always helps you to make it easy to manage your money, access, and add. You can spend your cash when and how you want to and track your balance. You can utilize your Debit Card as a compliment to your existing PNC Bank checking account or else as a standalone prepaid card.
Benefits and Advantages:
- You can load your funds easily through cash or direct deposit.
- The Debit Card is useable anytime and wherever PNC Smart Access Prepaid Visa Cards are accepted.
- Now you can make payments of your bills and access your money at ATMs, on the PNC Smart Access Mobile Application, and online.
- You have the benefit of Direct Deposit, PNC Smart Access Mobile Application, and Online banking.
- Get the advantage of Protection of Zero Liability, and receive text alerts and E-mail notifications for various Debit Card activities.
Rates and Charges:
- For New Card Opening – $0 (No Fee).
- Monthly Fee – For the Primary Cardholders the fee is $5.00 only. This fee is charged at the time of activation of your initial Debit Card or while ordering a new replacement card and then each month thereafter. For primary cardholders, the monthly fee is waived who are employed at PNC Bank.
- Per Purchase Fee – A $0 (No Fee) is charged for a transaction with a Signature, PIN, or Pin with cashback.
- Reload Funds (Via PNC) – A $0 (No Fee) is charged for using PNC Branch, PNC ATM, and Direct Deposit.
- Card Reload (Through Visa Ready Link Merchants) – A fee of $4.95 is charged may be as Service Charge by the Visa Ready Link Merchants, and also fee may vary for different merchants.
- For any Secondary Card – $0 (No Fee) is charged.
- Balance Inquiry – A $0 (No Fee) is charged for Balance Inquiry through Automated Phone Or, Online platform.
- Text and Email Alerts – There are $0 (No Fee) is charged by PNC, but your wireless carrier may charge you at a standard text message rate.
- In-Network (PNC ATMs Balance Inquiry or Withdrawal Fee) – There is $0 (No Fee) for Per Withdrawal or Balance Inquiry at PNC Bank ATMs.
- Out of Network (Non- PNC ATMs Balance Inquiry or Withdrawal Fee) – A charge of $3.00 Per Withdrawal or Balance Inquiry is applicable at PNC Bank ATMs in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Moreover, an extra fee may be charged by the ATM operator, when you use a non-PNC ATM.
- International ATM Withdrawal and Balance Inquiry Fee – A charge of $5.00 Per Withdrawal is applicable, at Non- PNC Bank ATMs in all other countries, and additionally, a fee may be charged by the private ATM operator.
- Teller Withdrawal (at PNC Branch) – A $0 (No Fee) is charged.
- Teller Withdrawal (at Non-PNC Branch) – A $0 (No Fee) is charged.
- Foreign Transaction Fee – A 3% fee is calculated on each International transaction on the U.S. dollar amount.
- For Online PNC Statements – A $0 (No Fee) is charged.
- Paper Statements – This $2.00 fee is charged for general Monthly delivery of statements, but not for a one-time request.
- Card Replacement – The charges are $7.50.
- Express Card Delivery – The charges are $25.00.
- Balance Refund / Paper Check – For a Refund of Outstanding Balance, a fee of $10.00 is charged.
PNC Bank Visa Debit Card:
Your Visa Debit Card can be utilized online for a faster & easier way to pay, in-store, and in the mobile application. If you want to apply for your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card or to inquire about any questions or report a lost or stolen card you can contact 1 -888 -762 -2265.
Benefits and Advantages:
- Get built-in fraud protection: Your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card gives you the highest level of fraud protection along with Zero Liability Fraud Protection, 24-hour fraud monitoring, and PNC Security & Privacy. In any situation, if your Debit Card is ever lost or stolen, you can get your money replaced when you notify the PNC Bank immediately of unauthorized activity.
- Easily Control and Track your Spending: Utilizing your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card, you can avail of a detailed description of your Debit Card Purchases through the PNC Online Banking platform and PNC Mobile Banking Application. Get the benefit that helps you to monitor debit card transactions & your account balance, and receive PNC Text Alerts and E-mail notifications for various Debit Card activities.
- Make Payments of bills with your Debit Card: You won’t be required to hassle anymore with checks or stamps. You can make payment of all kinds of bills utilizing your PNC Debit Card. You can avail the facility of paying your bills one at a time directly or set up a recurring monthly payment, at your convenience.
- Get Rewarded for your Purchases: With the advantage of PNC Purchase Pay Back simply you have to visit your Rewards Center in the Online Banking platform and select the right offers you want. Now you can shop or dine at the merchants of your choice utilizing your PNC Bank Visa Debit Card and earn Cash Back as a reward. You can get more offers on purchases for using your card more.
- Enjoy special savings at Merchants: You can receive discounts and offers reserved for PNC Visa Debit Card customers when you shop with selected merchants.
Please Note: All your funds are covered and eligible for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) Insurance. Additionally, your funds are insured up to a limit of $250,000 by the FDIC in the event PNC Bank fails.
pnc customer service :
P.O. Box – 747066,
Pittsburgh, PA 15274 -7066
PNC Customer Care Service (Toll-free) (Call): 866 -304 -2818 (24X7)
To Apply and Report a Lost or Stolen Card (Call): 1 -888 -762 -2265 (Personal debit Card) and 1 -877 -287 -2654 (Business Debit Card) (Monday to Friday 7 am to 10 pm ET and Saturday to Sunday 8 am to 5 pm ET)
For Customers Who are Hard of Hearing or Deaf (Call): 1 -888 -762 -2265 (PNC Bank accepts Tele -Communications Relay Service (TRS) calls.
Reference Link :